5 Jul 02. Seven of the UK’s leading specialist independent defence Electronic Warfare (EW) companies have founded RAVEN ALLIANCE. Its objective is to deliver excellence in EW by the supply and coordinated support of high quality and affordable solutions and consultancy services. Customers of RAVEN ALLIANCE will have a single access point to many years of experience in all aspects of EW, coupled with the dynamic drive and technological innovation derived from the agility of the individual companies.
RAVEN ALLIANCE encompasses a breadth of capabilities including:
* System Stimulation and simulation,
* Modelling and analysis,
* Test and Evaluation,
* Logistic support.
* Facilities Management
Mr Bill Taylor (of CHEMRING Group plc), Chairman of RAVEN ALLIANCE commented: “I am delighted that seven of the leading specialist companies operating in this important market have formed RAVEN ALLIANCE, bringing together unrivalled Electronic Warfare experience. The greatest strength of this new grouping is our holistic approach that draws together the optimal team to provide complete, high quality solutions to our customers’ Electronic Warfare equipment, training and support needs. To this end our Code of Practice is highly customer focussed.”
The founding members of RAVEN ALLIANCE are:
* CHEMRING Group plc – Air & naval countermeasures & off-board decoys
* DT Media Ltd – Quality modelling, simulation, emulation, visualisation & training devices & CBT solutions
* ESL Defence Ltd – UV/IR MWS, LWR and DIRCM stimulation, evaluation & training equipment. EW/Missile/Radar engagement simulation capability & RCS control technology
* ETH Consultants Ltd – EW/Radar consultancy and the versatile VirtuaLabs, VTR 32, EW/Radar/IR asset simulation software
* EWST Ltd – RF stimulation, DRFMs & RF EW equipment
* MASS Consultants Ltd – Specialist products & consultancy EW signal recording, processing, analysis, databases and test systems. Facilities management in secure environments.
* RJD Technology Ltd – Experts in C4ISTAR consultancy, training & e-learning