BATTLESPACE is an international defence electronics news service providing our readers with up to date developments in the defence electronics industry. The publications and associated e-mail services reach an international readership across the world. Our readers range from military electronic specialists through defence research establishments to the defence industry. BATTLESPACE provides a layered news service to its readers.
BATTLESPACE is deliverable in 6 packages:
1) BATTLESPACE NEWSLETTER, published 11 times a year, was launched in 1998 to address the demands of industry, governments and the armed forces in the provision of information about defence electronics. Interested in subscribing?
2) BATTLESPACE UPDATE & ALERT is a weekly news service giving a synopsis of the week’s International News provided by our team of international correspondents. Provided on a subscription-basis, the news updates and alerts are published in our members’ section. Interested in subscribing?
3) BATTLESPACE TECHNOLOGIES, published quarterly was launched in 1998 to provide our readers with in depth technical detail of defence electronic systems in use or under development throughout the world . Interested in subscribing?
4) BATTLESPACE+ combines BATTLESPACE UPDATE & ALERT and BATTLESPACE TECHNOLOGIES in a highly comprehensive news package. Interested in subscribing?
5) BATTLESPACE 6 for 2 provides a multi-user aspect to the BATTLESPACE service. For company or agency use, this is an ideal package. Interested in subscribing?
6) BATTLESPACE FREE EXHIBITION NEWS SERVICE is a FREE service, providing daily reports via e-mail from the major international shows and exhibitions in the defence electronics sector. Interested in subscribing?