Sponsored by American Panel Corporation
03 Jan 18. BTB is holding its next Tender Training Day workshops in January and February 2018. The timing for the day is 9.00am – 4.00pm.
The venues are:
Our offices in Wolverhampton on Wednesday 17th Jan.
The Grosvenor Hotel in Central London on Wednesday 24th Jan 2018.
The Hilton Leeds City Hotel on Wednesday 7th Feb 2018.
This 1 day course is an Introduction to Bidding & Tendering and is for people looking to gain a really good understanding of Public Sector procurement.
The workshop will cover:
• Understanding the Public Sector procurement process
• Identifying barriers to success
• A pathway to contract readiness
• Gaining experience when you can’t win contracts
• Developing your response to maximise success
• Importance of evidence
• What does a good response look like
• Making use of feedback and continuous improvement
Who should attend?
• Anyone currently involved, or looking to start Tendering for Public Sector contracts.
• Any organisation who wants to win ‘Public Sector’ contracts or contracts through the formal procurement process
• Businesses who want to get on the route to ‘contract readiness’
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the process, why it is being used and most importantly how to be successful
Benefits from attending:
• Increasing your knowledge of the procurement process
• To further understand the public procurement process
• Increase chances of success
• To develop efficient and effective bidding systems
We limit the number of people attending to ensure you get the absolute maximum from the workshop and only 1 company from the same industry, so no need to worry about working alongside your competitors.
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Some of the comments from a previous course:
“Superb training session learnt a lot of new ideas and this will help in securing future tenders. Was very informative and the group experience was great. Networking with others was a bonus”
“The course was very informative, and all areas were covered”
“It was a Step by step guide with good course content and I learned things I didn’t know which will definitely help in the future”
“Trainer was brilliant and I have learnt a lot of good tips”
“A great training day. I can’t imagine there are many people with more experience in tender writing”
“A must for anyone considering completing a Tender”
“Excellent mix of presentation and group / individual participation”
The cost for the 1 day workshop is:
Wolverhampton – £299 plus VAT
Leeds – £329 plus VAT
London – £349 plus VAT
This includes all course material, lunch and refreshments being served throughout the day. You can book and pay for the Training Day by filling the form in on our website – https://www.b2bquote.co.uk/tender-training or if you would like to discuss the workshops or for further information please contact us on: 01902 712191 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B2B Quote Ltd
Creative Industries Centre
Wolverhampton Science Park
Company Reg.: 05724287|VAT: 883 9942 56
Email: email@example.com|Tel: 01902 712191|Fax: 01902 837401
30 Dec 17. Provision of Fast Maritime Target Drones to support a gunnery trial – Contract Award – 22nd December 2017
B2B Quote Contract Award Ref no: B2B583694
Location: South East
Provision of Fast Maritime Target Drones to support a gunnery trial – Contract Award – 22nd December 2017
05 Jan 18. Personal Locator Beacon – Contract Award – 05/01/2018
B2B Quote Contract Award Ref no: