25 May 17. BATTLESPACE Publications and Clarion Events announce the BATTLESPACE Hub at DSEI 2017. The BATTLESPACE Hub is a new initiative to support SME’s and High Tech Companies at DSEI.
Clarion Events has agreed a special first time rate for Companies exhibiting at DSEI for the first time on the new BATTLESPACE Hub.
The Companies will be located next to the BATTLESPACE Technologies Stand.
BATTLESPACE will provide:
1. Free Editorial and Press Release Support for each Company in our DSEI Show Dailies and OnLine TV Service. BATTLESPACE will charge £100 for any tailored Press Release over and above the standard stand detail submitted to Clarion Events which will be included in our Show Dailies. That Press release will be in our Show Dailies and Show TV and distributed to our list of 1400 international publications and journalists.
2. Advertising and Editorial Support in the BATTLESPACE DSEI Special Issue. BATTLESPACE will charge £300 per company + any artwork to have its logo on the BATTLESPACE web site and in the DSEI email Show Daily. In addition all Hub Exhibitors will have a Group Advert featuring their logo and Stand detail in the BATTLESPACE DSEI Special Issue included in the cost.
3. BATTLESPACE will support exhibitors in managing the exhibits and bringing prospective customers and military personnel to the Stand.
Julian Nettlefold of BATTLESPACE Publications said, “We are delighted to work with Clarion Events to support SMEs and High Tech Companies during DSEI. These small companies are vital to the health of the UK Defence industry and the economy in general.”
Clarion Events will provide all new Exhibitors with a package to support the exhibit including an entry in the DSEI Exhibitor Guide and on the DSEI web site.
The stand space available is for 4 x 6m² stand at a price of £3,250 which is the Clarion all-inclusive package.
• 6m² Stand
• Shell Scheme walls
• 1 x table
• 2 x chairs
• Enhanced Internet Listing
Should any companies want something larger than the small package then the following pricing structure is used:
Space Only – £615 per m²
Standard Shell Scheme (incl. Walling, Carpet, Lighting) – £665 per m²
Elite Shell Scheme (incl. Walling, Carpet, Lighting, Furniture and Electricity) – £715 per m²
For those companies wishing to exhibit in the BATTLESPACE Hub contact Julian Nettlefold at BATTLESPACE or Jonathan Rusbridge as per contact details below.
To take advantage of the special Stand Offer please reply with BATTLEHUBDSEI 17 as a reference.
For further details, contact:
8 Sinclair Gardens
London W14 0AT
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)207 6105520
Mobile: +44 (0)77689 54766
Jonathan Rusbridge, DSEI Trauma Innovation, Clarion Events, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London SW6 3JW, UK
T: +44 20 7384 7809
24 May 17. The DSEI Strategic Conferences are one-day conferences taking place on Monday 11 September (Day Zero) and Tuesday 12 September (Day One), and are attended by high-ranking military and government officials and senior industry executives. The conferences focus on the long-term strategic aspects of defence equipment programmes and capability, ‘setting the scene’ for the exhibition that follows where delegates can then meet with suppliers across the global defence & security sector.
Programme – Monday 11 September (Day Zero):
1. Air Capability Conference: The Next Generation
Aim: Explore the challenges of fleet modernisation and future air battlespace, focusing on the upgrade and life-extension of current platforms, platform acquisition via the secondary market, and the development and integration of fifth generation platforms to operate alongside third and fourth-gen. Conference programme supported by the Royal Air Force.
2. Land Capability Conference: