06 Dec 16. Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2017 – 29th & 30th March. Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington, London, UK.
SMi Group is thrilled to present the next annual conference in the sell-out portfolio of Armoured Vehicle events: Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2017, taking place on 29th and 30th March, Central London, UK.
Firmly established as the leading conference for armoured vehicle experts focused on C2, C4i, sensors and optronics, the 2017 show invites not only the programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but will also provide a perfect platform for both operational users and industry to share their experiences in the enhancement of situational awareness, information gathering and information sharing.
Highlights will include a spotlight from combat vehicle market leaders such as Thales SAS, Leonardo and PSM, plus keynotes from a global line-up of armed forces leading capability development including France, Germany, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, UK and USA.
The only conference of its kind exclusively dedicated to armoured vehicle situational awareness, will hone in on key topics surrounding vetronics architectures, sensor integration, CIS and battle management, plus much more!
Featured Speakers Include:
• Col Mike McCarthy, Chief, Land War Net Division, ARCIC, United States Army
• Col Manuel Jesus De Hoyos Sanchez, Head of the 8×8 Wheeled Combat Vehicle Programme, Spanish Army
• Maj Mick Lillie, SO2 Communication Vehicle Systems, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
• Maj Wouter Alexander Samson, Department of Defence, Manoeuvre Centre of Knowledge, Royal Netherlands Army
• Maj Eran Novak, Ground Forces Command, Weapons Department, C4I Project Officer, Israeli Defence Force
• Maj Ola Petter Odden, Development Offi cer, Combat Lab, Norwegian Army Land Warfare Centre
• Mr Stephane Chaigneau, Scorpion System of Systems Architect, Engineering Land Systems, DGA Land Systems, French MoD
• Mr Hans-Josef Maas, Armoured Fighting Vehicles Vetronics Project Leader, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment and Information Technology, German MoD
• Mr Thierry Midavaine, Technical Director, Thales Optronique SAS
• Mr Guy Davies, Capability Manager, Vehicle Systems, Land and Naval Defence Electronics Division, Leonardo
• Mr Tobias Baumart, Project Manager, LAND 400 PUMA, PSM
“Last year’s event saw over 120 like-minded individuals convene in London to realise this common goal, with General Dynamics Mission Systems, Rheinmetall, Defence Electronics, Selex-ES, Sagem, Thales, Saab, Nexter, Patria and IAI Elta being just some of the OEM technical leaders to lend their support.” – Brigadier (ret) Ian Cameron-Mowat, Former Head of Force Protection, UK MoD, Director, IMP Castle Associates Limited
For further details or to register, visit www.armouredvehicles-sa.com/battlespace or contact the team at Email / | Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6000
BATTLESPACE readers receive a £100 discount, please use code: SMIL13R when applying to SMi
15 Dec 16. SMi’s Network Enabled Capability Technology conference. Drawing on the operational and strategic experience of military leaders, as well as the technical expertise of those at the forefront of industry and research, SMi’s Network Enabled Capability Technology conference will explore the defining components and approaches that contribute to advancing capability in this essential area. The conference will feature senior representation from the Italian Army with key updates on the FORZA NEC Program as its “Concept Developing & Experimentation” phase nears completion in 2020. The event will also feature regional experts who will deliberate how various NEC programmes can develop and deliver digitization of information, equipment and maximize operational and common logistics platforms throughout the land domain.
Don’t miss out on exclus