Web Page sponsored by IT Governance
08 Dec 14. VisualDoD continues to lead defense industry innovation in data & analytics. Starting Wednesday December 10th, we will extend this lead by delivering our latest enhancement: the Procurement Market Expansion Pack. And we are providing both our current and future customers with FREE ACCESS to the Procurement Market Expansion Pack. DoD Procurement funded purchases are the heart of defense industry planning and financial growth. To date, analyzing Procurement programs has been a time consuming & expensive process. Companies invest tedious hours manually parsing documents or else pay big dollars for partial market looks. Introducing VisualDoD’s Procurement Market Expansion Pack: Putting the entire domestic defense procurement market at your fingertips, this market & competitive toolkit delivers massive detail on planned procurement spending in ever conceivable category. Platforms. Systems. Sensors. Quantities. Training. Management. Modifications. Maintenance…and more…
VisualDoD provides the first dynamic, real-time, online and affordable option for defense business to not just guess about the future — but plan for it rigorously. Want to try? Free? For current customers, VisualDoD is providing free access to the Procurement Market Expansion Pack. And for interested new customers we are providing free trial access to all of VisualDoD. Try it all for FREE!
The Procurement Market Expansion Pack provides:
* Full Access to Defense Procurement Planning: Provide your entire team with access to defense planning and funding from official procurement justification documents so they can DO MORE.
* Tailored Market Models: Use our toolkit to build tailored models enabling your IN HOUSE teams to focus their time and effort on the most pressing analytic challenges.
* Market & Competitive Tools: Evaluate program, competitor, and market changes FASTER than ever before.
* Inclusive Training: Let us train you on how the DoD budgets and plans their program builds — knowledge you can use to improve your strategic, market and business development insight.
* Forecasts: With the benefit of past and current Procurement plans, we can use VisualDoD analytics to provide a detailed forecast of your markets
* Access to VisualDoD Analysts: Leverage our deep market expertise to help position you for the future.
VisualDoD provides defense business access to the most powerful suite of industry tools — Company Specific Portfolios, Congressional Dashboards, Competitive Analysis, Scenario Forecasting — equipping them with the sophisticated tools to position for the future. VisualDoD provides the defense industry’s most powerful and comprehensive combination of data, tools and analysis for any size business. For more information on the VisualDoD Procurement Market Expansion Pack and all of our services contact us: Web: http://www.visualdod.com/request-a-live-demo; Email:
09 Dec 14. Royal Artillery Captain to donate proceeds of sketch book to military charities. Captain Alex Biddulph of 26th Regiment, Royal Artillery has published a book of sketches he drew while on an operational tour in Afghanistan earlier this year. Captain Biddulph grew up in Staffordshire and joined the Army in 2007, commissioning into the Royal Artillery. He has deployed twice to Afghanistan. On his second tour he was among the handful of troops to leave Helmand Province on the final day of combat operations. He is currently based in Gütersloh, Germany. ‘Drawing the Front Line’ is a collection of sights that he recorded in between patrols as a way of relaxing. Proceeds of the book will be split between Blesma and ABF: The Soldier’s Charity. Alex says: “The book came about after I sketched as a means of passing time between patrols. By the end of the 6 month tour I had amassed a b