STERIA SELECTED AS PREFERRED BIDDER FOR LSRF
11 Sep 07. Steria limited is pleased to announce that it has been selected by the MoD as preferred bidder for the Land Systems Reference Centre (LSRC) Contractor in Service Facilities Management, Operation, Upgrade and Support (CIFMOUS) procurement.
The LSRC currently provides the MoD with an independent Test and Reference Centre for the acceptance and support of operational Command Control and Communications Information Systems for the Joint and Land Environments.
The Streia team bring together best in class SME organisations offering an innovative solution for the delivery of the CIFMOUS contract to meet the demands of new projects scheduled to enter service over the next five years. In particular the Streria team will deliver the LSRC service using ITIL based service management, offering faster response to change and the scalability to manage the increasing complexity of testing in the NEC environment.
The team comprises:
* Steria as Prime Systems Integrator
* Drumgrange, providing specialist test facility technical support
* Johnson controls, delivery Facilities Management support
* SCS, providing specialist management services and technical consultancy
* Aspire, delivery ILS and ARM services.