AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems Middle East 2007 will cover a broad spectrum of unmanned system technologies applicable to and being developed across this complex region. Both aerial and maritime research and operations will be discussed by a cross-section of large and small companies spanning from Belarus to the United Kingdom.
Conference topics include:
* Unmanned Systems Strategic Values to the UAE
* Perspectives and Prognostics on Unmanned Systems
* Advanced Radar Technology for Enhanced UAV Operational Effectiveness
* A Civil UAV with an On–board Active Radar Signal Simulation System, a UAV Research Platform (RFP15) and Robotic Complexes
* Special Session: Unmanned Aerial Systems Lessons Learned -Presented by COL Hazelwood, US Army, USA
For more information about the program and registration please call +1 703 845 9671 x210
As the Official Unmanned Systems Event of the Dubai International Airshow 2007, this conference will attract an innovative group of unmanned systems professionals. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop relationships with the leaders in this rapidly growing market.
AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems Middle East 2007
10 November 2007
Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers