EXHIBITIONS AND CONFERENCES
4th & 5th June 2008, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Sponsored by: STM Defence Technologies & TYBRIN
For more information visit: www.smi-online.co.uk/08missionplanning10.asp
Are you looking to enhance your real-time decision making?
This event will bring together a unique group of users to share lessons learned from operational exercises and the requirements for mission planning systems in complex and urban environments.
Attend and hear the latest updates on:
* US Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS)
* NATO’s Air Command and Control System (NATO ACCS)
* Multinational Experiment 5 (MNE5)
The presentations will address how the US Army is Mapping the Human Terrain to support counter insurgency, lessons learned from Effects Based Planning, and operational experiences from international battle groups.
Our expert panel of speakers includes:
* Colonel Gilbert Botella, Operational Consistency Officer and capability manager, French Joint Defence Staff
* Colonel Kurt B Hansen, G-5 Division Chief, Multinational Corps Northeast
* Colonel JD Partain, Deputy Group Commander (Mission Planning Systems), 951st Electronic Systems Group, US Air Force
* Colonel (Ret’d) Keith Maxwell, Branch Chief, Requirements and Architecture Branch, Planning and Architecture Division, NATO Air Command and Control System Management Agency (NACMA)
* Lieutenant Colonel Rainer Schulte, Response Force Operations Command (RFOC), German Army
* Lieutenant Colonel Neil Stevens, Chief, G6 Operations and Plans, 1st German/Netherlands Corps.
In addition why not attend our associated pre-conference Workshop?
Mission Planning in a Coalition Environment
3rd June 2008, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Lead by Major General George B. Harrison of USAF (Ret’d), this interactive workshop is designed to help you learn about the international challenges of planning in complex environments.
Topics will include:
* Challenges of interoperability and standardisation
* Automated mission planning
* Evolution of mission planning systems
* Training for automated mission planning
* Responding to advances in technology
For more information or to book your place online visit:
Alternatively contact Yasir Ansari on +44 (0) 20 7827 6164 or email
15 May 08. Germany’s Federal Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel will open the International Aerospace Exhibition ILA2008 on 27 May during a 90-minute tour of the event. She will be accompanied by Arakkaparambil Kurian Antony, the Minister of Defence of India, this year’s partner country, Michael Glos, Federal Minister for Economics and Technology, Matthias Platzeck, Minister President of the Land Brandenburg, Harald Wolf, Mayor of Berlin and Senator for Economics, Technology and Women, and Jürgen Thumann, President of the Federation of German Industries (BDI). The organisers of the ILA2008 will be represented by Dr. Thomas Enders, President of the German Aerospace Industries Association (BDLI), and Raimund Hosch, Chief Executive Officer of Messe Berlin GmbH.