AEI Systems – Stand No. BI-9
Glyn Bottomley took over AEI Systems in 2006 to focus on the design, development and production of military vehicle weapons platforms and equipment to expand the existing AEI Systems Air business.
2007 saw a large expansion in the team at AEI including Design and Business Development specialists resulting in the award of a number of contracts to provide equipment for UK MOD Urgent Operational Requirements including; Odin, Isis and Sentinel.
Strategically based in rural Ascot close to air and road links into the UK and the continent AEI Systems enjoys the benefits of a new clean modern 16,000 square foot Factory area and 3,000sqft of offices and meeting rooms.
AEI is poised to take its business forward by through acquisition and intrinsic growth.
Our Experience and technology.
With a team of dedicated professionals drawn from the world of both Land and Air support AEI Systems offers a ‘One Stop Shop’ to the worlds defence industries.
Design specialists and project managers in vision cupolas, weapon mounts, OWS and PWS make AEI Systems land teams justify the confidence of both UK MOD and OEM’s such as BAE and Thales in producing solutions to, in theatre challenges.
Keeping our designers and the production team supplied with the latest software and tooling is considered a high priority when the solutions have such a high tariff. Dedicated Quality Inspection and Purchasing ensure that ISO 9001 is not just an award but a way of life.
Services Include; Full Design & Development (SolidWorks and AutoCAD), Assembly & Test, Trials Management, Maintenance & Repair.
Providing solutions to UOR’s from conception to production in demanding timescales requires a unique focus and a strong bond abounding in the 27 members of the AEI team.
Our secure and prime located premises enable us to provide quick and efficient services to satisfy our client’s urgent requirements for both parts and ammunition navigated through customs and licences by our import export department.
* One stop shop for all Weapon Mounting Solutions
* Full spares support to overseas customers for Land Air and Sea platforms and Weapon Systems.
* Design, manufacture and upgrading of all existing small/medium calibre Weapons Systems
* Successful in supporting the UK MOD & Primes for Urgent Operation Requirements
* Delivering first hand operator experience and industry know how.
* Fast response to customer requests
* Quality driven through ISO 9001
* Dynamic team selected from Industry, Ex Military and Customer service
* AEI provides full customer support for all our airborne products & weapon systems
* Full ILS capability (including CLS)
* Operator Training (UK or in-country with end user)
* Maintenance Training (UK or in-country with end user)
* Weapon system design and validation/proofing including conducting and running live firing trials by our qualified Range Officers
* Upgrading of existing weapon systems
* Repair, replacement and re-manufacture of existing parts
* Integration advice by our team of experts given worldwide.
* IR and HID AFV Lighting solutions
Aigis – Stand No. SP-6
AIGIS is the world leader in all forms of blast protection and designs, tests and manufactures explosion mitigation solutions for Airports/airlines, Defence/police, Governments and Businesses in order to help protect people and assets against specific explosive threats.
Our patented blast mitigation “TABREshield” technology is integral to all our well-established products and has the unique capability to absorb and attenuate the lethal effects of explosions.
AIGIS products are tested and certified to highest available standards and are in use in over 50 countries, with offices in the UK, the USA and the Middle East.
Extremely versatile Aigis TABREshield technology covers a wide spectrum of solutions ranging from Bomb Contai