01 Sep 10. Due to the delay in the Owning The Night Exhibition and Conference, BATTLESPACE has made the following changes to the schedule for the magazine.
*Overhead weapon stations and gun mounts – By Bob Morrison
*Land Forces for Future Conflicts – By John Reed
*Digging for Victory – By Shaun Connors. Shaun Connors looks at the military excavator market
*Special Unmanned Ground Vehicle Supplement to go alongside IMechE UGV Conference in Bristol, December 7 2010
*BATTLESPACE Businessman of the Year announcement to go with BATTLESPACE Award Dinner on S.S. Great Britain December 7th. Extra tables are available for Exhibitors and delegates to the UGV Conference.
*Copy deadline: November 12th
*Materials deadline: November 17th
* Infantry Weapons Update by Scott Gourley
* Infantry Weapon Sights by Bob Morrison
* Acoustic ear defender systems by Stefan Nitschke
* Thermal Weapon Sight Update by David Maxwell
* Ballistic Testing – Key for Provision of Troop Protection – BATTLESPACE meets Peter Hobson and Mik Maksimovic of the Dolphin Gun Company
* Industry Interview – BATTLESPACE meets Dr David Hunn of Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
Extra Distribution for the Shot Show, Las Vegas January 18- 21st 2011.
Copy deadline: December 13th
Materials deadline: December 17th