Web Page sponsored by IT Governance
IT Governance is a unique organisation.
We source, create and deliver products and services to meet the real-world, evolving IT governance needs of today’s organizations, directors, managers and practitioners. Our objective is to make this site the one-stop-shop for comprehensive corporate and IT governance information, advice, guidance, books, tools, training and consultancy.
We have been involved in designing, and successfully implementing, cost-effective BS 7799/ISO 27001 information security management systems since the standard was first promulgated. We write and publish extensively on IT governance subjects, including IT service management, project governance, regulation and compliance, and have evolved a range of leading-edge tools for IT governance, information security and regulatory compliance practitioners, available through the online shop on this site.
We approach IT governance, regulatory compliance and information security issues from a management perspective and are committed to engaging business leaders in developing and implementing information, ICT regulatory compliance and information security strategies that enable their businesses to compete effectively in the global information economy.
IT Governance Ltd
t:+ 44 (0) 8450 701750
d:+ 44 (0) 1353 771068
f:+ 44 (0) 1353 662667
19 Apr 11. Buy the ISO 38500 compliant IT Governance Framework Toolkit before the end of April, we’ll send you these 4 eBooks free:
1. IT Governance: A Pocket Guide
2. IT Governance to Drive High Performance: Lessons from Accenture
3. ISO/IEC 38500 The IT governance standard – Pocket Guide
4. IT Governance: Implementing Frameworks and Standards for the Corporate Governance of IT. This offer is only valid for a few days, so buy today to ensure you don’t miss out! The IT Governance Framework Toolkit is contained on a CD-Rom and includes 1,600 pages of IT governance implementation resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
The IT Governance Framework Toolkit CD-rom comprises:
* nearly 1,600 pages of resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
* The toolkit provides you with:
o a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more;
o a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
o a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
o templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
o practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.
21 Apr 11. Simple, Low Cost DPA Compliance. For cost-effective do-it-yourself DPA compliance, you should buy the Complete Data Protection Toolkit. If you are quick, and purchase before the end of April 2011, we’ll send you our essential best-practice report Data breaches: Trends, costs and best practices (Worth £195) absolutely Free! Complete Data Protection Toolkit – Simple, Low Cost Compliance. This DPA Compliance Kit contains all the tools for doing it yourself:
* DPA Compliance Assessment Tool
* DPA Compliance Documentation Toolkit
* Data Protection Compliance in the UK – Pocket Guide
* How to Survive a Data Breach – Pocket Guide
* Data breaches: Trends, costs and best practices – absolutely Free!
Buy this Complete Data Protection Toolkit and get the £195 Report Free Today! Using the DPA Compliance Assessment Tool, you will be able to identify your current level of conforma