Web Page sponsored by IT Governance
IT Governance is a unique organisation.
We source, create and deliver products and services to meet the real-world, evolving IT governance needs of today’s organizations, directors, managers and practitioners. Our objective is to make this site the one-stop-shop for comprehensive corporate and IT governance information, advice, guidance, books, tools, training and consultancy.
We have been involved in designing, and successfully implementing, cost-effective BS 7799/ISO 27001 information security management systems since the standard was first promulgated. We write and publish extensively on IT governance subjects, including IT service management, project governance, regulation and compliance, and have evolved a range of leading-edge tools for IT governance, information security and regulatory compliance practitioners, available through the online shop on this site.
We approach IT governance, regulatory compliance and information security issues from a management perspective and are committed to engaging business leaders in developing and implementing information, ICT regulatory compliance and information security strategies that enable their businesses to compete effectively in the global information economy.
IT Governance Ltd
t:+ 44 (0) 8450 701750
d:+ 44 (0) 1353 771068
f:+ 44 (0) 1353 662667
28 Feb 11. Border Security market 2010-2020: UAVs, UGVs & Perimeter Surveillance Systems defence market report. Published: December 2010. Total Pages: 167. This report assesses the business opportunities presented by one of the most exciting emerging markets within the global defence and security marketplace. Our study examines the regional markets and submarkets for border security products and services, as well as assessing the factors that are driving sales growth around the world. We examine the commercial prospects for companies involved in supplying products ranging from integrated networks of video surveillance cameras and radar systems to unmanned platforms in the air and on the ground. This analytical report defines the current state of the global border security market and discusses its potential for growth from 2010 onwards, with detailed sales forecasting carried out at global, regional and submarket levels. We analyse the combination of drivers and restraints that are resulting in increasing sales. We also examine the most promising areas of technological development that are likely to affect procurement decisions over our forecast period. We have identified continuing demand from governments for the acquisition of additional products and services for border protection agencies in the coming years. Our analysis demonstrates that the global border security market is a growing marketplace offering government contract opportunities that are likely to see a range of companies realising commercial success, from the major global defence and security contractors, and international information technology (IT) systems integrators, to specialist surveillance device suppliers. The main benefits you can derive from purchasing this report are:
• You will come to understand the current state of the global border security market and form a clear vision of how it is set to develop, based on our market forecasts for 2010 to 2020.
• You will be able to examine detailed global sales forecasts for the coming decade.
• You will also be able to study sales forecasts for the four leading regional markets and
• You will also be able to scrutinise sales forecasts for the main technological submarkets.
• You will gain an insight into the global border security market’s potential for further sales growth by examining the most important commercial and technological market trends.
• You will find out how the leading players in the global border security marketplace are performing, with accompanying analysis of recent significant contract awards.
• You wil