BATTLESPACE Publications cover the whole spectrum of the battlespace, from sensor to shooter. Our news coverage and readership is truly international, contacting the main decision makers in the worldwide defence industry. We aim to provide our readers with the latest developments in the complex and ever changing world of C4ISTAR and the Global Battlespace. Our coverage is unique in its breadth of topics in the International C4ISTAR arena from airborne sensors and UAVs, fast jets and military transports, rotorcraft, airborne communications, radar and avionics, thru specialist naval systems and communications to land-based communications, EW, infantry equipment and armoured vehicles, trucks and unmanned robots.
BATTLESPACE provides a layered news service to its readers.
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES magazine, launched in late 1998, provides our readers with in-depth technical detail of defence technologies in use or under development throughout the world. This is published 4 times a year with each issue on the web page for online use.
We are publishing a mix of print and digital and digital only issues in 2019. There is a Features Section on our web site which is free to all readers. The main features which have been a feature on the Update and Exhibition Service emails will now be transferred to the web to make the email service more iPhone user friendly.
E-MAIL AND WEB SERVICES
BATTLESPACE ALERT, a subscriber only instant news service, providing news as it happens on e-mail.
BATTLESPACE UPDATE, a weekly, subscriber only, e-mail news service giving a synopsis of the week’s International News provided by our team of international correspondents.
BATTLESPACE EXHIBITION NEWS. BATTLESPACE provides International Exhibition News throughout the year. This service is free; registration can be made via the web site.
BATTLESPACE Web Site
The site, http:www.battle-technology.com, provides our readers with added value to our various publications and e-mail services.
We also have our on-line photographic gallery.
BATTLESPACE subscribers can access the BATTLESPACE archive from our web site.
BATTLESPACE News and Features, launched in 1998 as a printed product, is also published on the web with free access.
BATTLESPACE Company Directory is a free web-based service offered to our readers to register their Company and its products. This enables readers looking for products and subsystems to locate suppliers using our cross-reference service.
BATTLESPACE Archive, a subscriber only offers access to every single piece of information published by BATTLESPACE since 2001.
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES CIRCULATION AND READERSHIP BREAKDOWN
SUB TOTAL 5647
REST OF THE WORLD
NEW ZEALAND 60
SOUTH AFRICA 230
USA & CANADA 3450
SUB TOTAL 4461
INDUSTRY PROCUREMENT 23.2%
SENIOR MILITARY 22.8%
R&D-SENIOR MANAGEMENT 19.1%
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES RATES 2013 £
SIZE COLOUR MONO
Full Page 2,940 2,155
Half Page 1,575 1,066
Third Page 1,210 765
Quarter Page 845 530
Spread 4,490 3,100
Covers 3,180 N/A
Series Discounts Available
Hyperlink from web site £250 per annum
Sponsorship of Email News Sections £2500 per annum
Please note that all rates are in £ sterling.
BATTLESPACE C4ISTAR TECHNOLOGIES EDITORIAL CALENDAR 2019
Special Distribution: IDEX 17 – 21 February
Copy deadline: January 20th
Materials deadline: January 21st
* Polaris Dagor – Julian Nettlefold test drives the Polaris Dagor
* Military Seating – Julian Nettlefold visits Tek Seating
* 8×8 Update – BATTLESPACE looks at International 8×8 Programmes
*Night Vision Update – Mike Gething looks at new night vision developments
*Meggitt Training Systems Overview
*UK Centre Of Optics Excellence – BATTLESPACE Visits Qioptiq
* Industry Interview – BATTLESPACE meets Andrew Jankel, CEO Jankel candidate for BATTLESPACE Businessman of the Year 2019
Special Distribution: SATELITE 2019, Washington DC May 6-9
Copy deadline: April 8th
Materials deadline: April 9th
* Connectivity – BATTLESPACE looks at connectivity solutions for light aircraft
* Satcom Update – BATTLESPACE looks at upcoming Satcom Programmes
* Multi-platform connectivity – BATTLESPACE looks this growing technology
* Filling the gap – Satcom in remote regions
* Industry Interview – BATTLESPACE meets candidate for BATTLESPACE Businessman of the Year 2019
Digital and Print
Special Distribution: DSEI – 10 – 13 September
Copy deadline: August 15th
Materials deadline: August 16th
* Infantry Systems Update – Bob Morrison looks at infantry systems
* UK Strike Brigades take Shape
* Light Vehicle Fleets – BATTLESPACE looks at Multi-Role Light Armoured Vehicles
* BATTLESPACE looks at Morpheus and other advanced communications programmes
* Is 5.56 dead? – Julian Nettlefold looks at the migration to new calibres
Special Distribution: DSEI Japan – November 18-20
Copy deadline: October 24th
Materials deadline: October 25th
* UK- Japanese defence cooperation
* Japanese defence overview
* War in the South China Sea? BATTLESPACE looks at Regional threats
* Preview of DSEI Japan
* Fujitsu – Growing in Defence by Julian Nettlefold
Special SSAFA Raceday Issue TBA
Copy deadline: TBA